Where to buy in Germany?

Antworten
MJS

Where to buy in Germany?

Beitrag von MJS »

Hello everyone, I have moved from England to Paderborn and am looking to buy more killies (various species). Can anyone recommend either a shop within traveling distance to Paderborn as the local stores haven't got any or a website other than aquabid? Thanks, Mark
Sebastian B.

DKG-Mitglied

Re: Where to buy in Germany?

Beitrag von Sebastian B. »

Hey Mark,

welcome to the board.

The most succesful access to killis in Germany (in terms of the range of offered species) is the German Killifish Asociation (DKG).
Shops usually do not offer killis often, under average conditions you won´t see much above Aphyosemion australe "gold" and Epiplatys annulatus.
The DKG - members meet in so called Regionalgruppen (http://www.killi.org/dkg_regionalgruppen.php) in a 8-week cycle, which is always finishing in a killi-market, where private Breeders sell their fishes. Nearest to travel from Paderborn will be Herne (around 140km, based on google maps) or Hodenhagen (round 190km), visitors are always welcome and you will usually find a helpful english talking guy around.

Regards,
Sebastian.

Ps.: Please pardon my ortography, I couldnt find an english auto-correct function.
DKG 1202
MJS

Re: Where to buy in Germany?

Beitrag von MJS »

Thank you Sebastian
Antworten